"They're all on Steroids." BMF Title in Jeopardy
- Stitty Wap

- Oct 24, 2019
- 2 min read
Well that's ironic. Nate Diaz tests positive for elevated levels ahead of the Baddest Motherfucker Bout November 2nd at MSG. Everyone and their mother knows Nate did not take anything and just shows that USADA's testing or very least sanctions need some improving. We are possibly losing one of the most anticipated fights in UFC history over elevated levels.
That being said Nate has not been pulled from the card as per message and Jorge is still down to go toe-to-toe. And why wouldn't he be? Everyone has been harder than a diamond in an ice-storm for this one and for the 1st time in his career he is getting PPV points.
POTENTIAL REPLACEMENTS
Leon "Scott" Edwards
I have seen a lot of conflicting reports on Twitter stating whether or not Leon was tabbed as a replacement for this fight if Nate went AWOL (which is pretty good considering the Diaz Brother's history). Either way this is probably the most likely case considering the heat him and Jorge had earlier this year in London.
Donald "Cowboy" Cerrone
The original UFC BMF. Dude has the most Wins in UFC history and has been known to step up in short notice dude has literally made his name off it. He even has a BMF Ranch.
However, considering Jorge has a TKO W over Cowboy at 170 and he was KO'd in his last fight about a month ago I don't see that happening. Besides, it looks like he has other plans.
Which brings us to....
Conor "Proper 12" McGregor
What a story this would be. Dana White goes on record several times to say the Conor is too small for Jorge. Jorge has called out Conor the past few months to go on to mock him after Dana's comments. All of this did not sit very well with Conor as he stated on ESPN even calling out Jorge as one of the guy he wants to fight and even said so in his Russia Press Tour. There is almost a 0% chance as the UFC wants to promote the hell out of every Conor fight but talk about a way to save this card.





Comments